our specific ministry objectives
- To make the Gospel of Jesus Christ an unavoidable issue for as many people as possible all around the world by way of bold open-air preaching, public proclamation, and compassionate demonstration . . . “to the Jew first and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16).
- To FREELY distribute pure copies of the Holy Scriptures and doctrinally sound tractarian literature to the masses all over the globe.
- To produce, make available, and distribute pure copies of the Holy Bible in the vernacular tongues of people who heretofore have not had access to such.
- To protect the Remnant Body of Jesus Christ from end-times apostasy through bold doctrinal preaching, research and exposure, and discipleship training.
- To strengthen, edify, and build-up the Remnant Body of Jesus Christ in these last days by modeling boldness, encouraging personal evangelism, training disciples, and planting Bible-believing New Testament churches.